Hirano-shi Encampment Site
|Address||Tawaramoto-cho, Shiki-gun, Nara|
The construction of the Hirano-shi Encampment began in 1635 by Hirano Nagakatsu, son of one of the Seven Spears of Shizugatake Hirano Nagayasu. The encampment was located south of the town hall extending approximately 100 meters from east to west and 300 meters from north to south. It stood until the abolition of feudal domains and the establishment of prefectures in 1871, when it became private land. Currently there are no structural remains on the site.